• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley C Six Aluminium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do but anyone interested is welcomed at this point Im 80% sure I want to sell them

Some people reacted to this post.
I am 99% sure I want to buy them

PM me and we can talk and I will answer all your questions

:bump:nobodys interested in these beauties?

price drop now 1650$

Are you open to trades/cash deals??? At that high of price I think most people would want to trade to bring down the price. Obviously, the cash will still be a large amount but I am hoping I can knock off $750 in trade or something like that

PM Sent

About trading. Im opened to trade, but Im more into selling. I have to sell them as they take to much place and Im not wearing them at all. And I will be probably selling other pieces as I can have only one stand at home not two. You can ofcourse try to offer me something but as I already told to one interested person. It took me 4months of doing two jobs to get them, no free time at all and I got them in Europe so the price was 1500Euros (that would be 2000$ at current exchange rate), that makes me thing that that given price is quite reasonable. Anyway try to offer me something and we will c.

Username Hidden said:

awesome!! here comes the big spender!

Status
Not open for further replies.