• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley C Six Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Blu ray is a kind of Dvd right? I am a little behind times. Just out of curiosity what could be on a blu ray with these...how the glasses are made?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Blu ray is a kind of Dvd right? I am a little behind times. Just out of curiosity what could be on a blu ray with these...how the glasses are made?
Blu-Ray, at one point, had a bit of competition with HD-dvd but HD-dvd died out fast, and then we were left with only Blu-Ray, which is full 1080i HD on a compact disc. They were all the rage a few years ago, with blu-ray players and such. Now days even blu-ray is dying off since people can watch streaming movies like through netflix or other online sites.

I at one point wanted a blu-ray player but now, dont really care. TV in general movies or tv rots your brain! read a book!

You Rule! I couldn't agree more...

Username Hidden said:

Probably a promo thing to reduce the buyers remorse of getting $1500.00 Oakleys, or to show your wife when she flips out about the purchase :p I remember when my dad got a car they were playing a dvd in the background the day he picked it up....it was kinda silly.

haha thank you. sad thing is i wasn't as serious of a reader like i am now, until the last few years. :) it saved me though, can't imagine my life without books now. I use netflix but haven't been using it as much lately. Books make you smart! tv makes makes you a vegetable lol.
Read anything good lately?

Back