• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Oakley Cabinet East Bay CA.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well I think its time to start displaying all my goods. Not very knowledgeable in the Oakley cabinet world. Like those rivet looking black ones but at the moment it really doesn't matter.
Needs to be fully functionable, and in great shape LNOB, (like new out of box:biggrin: ) I live in the East Bay CA. but could drive into the city or close surrounding area.
I have an FX 35 Infiniti so should be room in that to haul.
Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Well I think its time to start displaying all my goods. Not very knowledgeable in the Oakley cabinet world. Like those rivet looking black ones but at the moment it really doesn't matter.
Needs to be fully functionable, and in great shape LNOB, (like new out of box:biggrin: ) I live in the East Bay CA. but could drive into the city or close surrounding area.
I have an FX 35 Infiniti so should be room in that to haul.
Thanks.
You may find some in the "Display Case Discussion" thread, and I found this, although it may not be geographically relevant to you Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

There are two 3.0 single wide (Black ones) that have been on Craigslist for several months.

There is also a million dollar countertop on CL as well.

Are you in the single or double hunt?

@pennyhoney has a stretch line and a few other cases for you. He lives in San Ramon which is close to you.

Username Hidden said:
@pennyhoney has a stretch line and a few other cases for you. He lives in San Ramon which is close to you.
I contacted him, have not heard back. He is a low frequency visitor on here. Thanks Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back