• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley/California/Cancer???

karimo

I am Jim Jannard...
Chile
Is this real? I found it on oakley.com when looking for holbrooks.

image.jpg

Well, then it´s a good thing we don't eat our Oakley glasses and apparel.

Although there was this one time i ran out of food and had to chomp down on a pair of radarlock earsocks. Note: Electric blue is quite tasteful !

Doesn't everything give you cancer now anyways?

Pretty much... "yes".

Even sex can give you cancer. :eek:

The human papillomavirus is spread by sexual activity which will infect virtually ALL sexually active people at some point.

It can cause cancer of the cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, and (depending on how else you take it) anu$, throat, tongue, and tonsils. (Had to mess with the spelling of anu$ to bypass the filter on here - come on it's a medical term!).

All right, what was the point of that public service announcement?

The threat of cancer isn't going to get me to stop having sex or wearing my Oakleys! :cool-20:

Although, come to think of it...

Do wearing Oakleys during sex double our cancer risk?!?!? :rolleyes:

Pretty much... "yes".

Even sex can give you cancer. :eek:

The human papillomavirus is spread by sexual activity which will infect virtually ALL sexually active people at some point.

It can cause cancer of the cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, and (depending on how else you take it) anu$, throat, tongue, and tonsils. (Had to mess with the spelling of anu$ to bypass the filter on here - come on it's a medical term!).

All right, what was the point of that public service announcement?

The threat of cancer isn't going to get me to stop having sex or wearing my Oakleys! :cool-20:

Although, come to think of it...

Do wearing Oakleys during sex double our cancer risk?!?!? :rolleyes:
Nope, but dark lenses doubles your risk of having sex with someone you should not do it with.
Ahh, that was nice, lemme wipe that off you......haha....... *takes off glasses* Oh no, ! sis, i am sorry :oops:
these damn black iridiums :rolleyes:

We're all screwed then... Might as well put on a watch and have fun with it. @schnitzeraffe i like how you added "depending how else you take it". Got to make sure you cover everything and anything. Lol

Doesn't surprise me if they make Oakleys illegal in California because it "harms the environment" or some nonsense.

Its illegal to use plastic bags to shop in my town!!!

Doesn't surprise me if they make Oakleys illegal in California because it "harms the environment" or some nonsense.

Its illegal to use plastic bags to shop in my town!!!

Love Cali but all the tree huggers are getting out of control. You can't even scratch your face with out hurting the environment or a animal.

Latest Posts

Back