• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley cant deliver??

Mcdookus

Oakley Beginner
I ordered some custom half jackets a couple of weeks ago. They are assembled in Italy and shipped to the UK. I followed the tracking and they went from one place in Italy to another....... and then it said there was a disruption in the service and they were being returned to sender.
I have just received an email from oakley that states that the courier can't deliver my order and that I will receive a full refund as soon as oakley receive back the glasses.

Has anyone else have this happen to them??? Just plain weird!!!

I don't know why they're gonna wait to refund you if they already confirmed (why) you're not getting them.

Had that experience with a pair of B1B Slip-ons just a couple of weeks ago. Had to reorder them. Although I did end up with an 20% off voucher.

Hello Paul,

"Thanks for contacting Oakley.

I’m Kevin and I'm taking care of your request.

Following our conversation, we offer our sincere apologies for the experience and the situation about the order.

We would like to offer you a 20% discount code that you can use as well if you happy to for the inconvenience.

A@#-GGN4-HLD9-@#@#

Please be aware that this promocode can be used for one purchase, cannot be used in combination with other promotions and expires the 31st of December of 2022.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this email in case I can be of further support to you."

Back