• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Canteen

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi
Im looking for a pair of Oakley Canteens ( image below )
44566807ccc63.jpg

I previously owned a pair wich are now lost.
Through comunication with Oakley Costumer Care ive learned that this modell ( Oalkley Canteen ) is discontinued and Oakley dont sell or have any items ( Oalkley Canteen ) left.
Do anyone by any chance own a pair? Or know how hard/ rare this modell is to come by?
Rami Bahgat

Some people reacted to this post.
They've showed up on the vault website a few times this year. Keep checking there.

I have a rather beat pair of polished black oakley canteen's with new slate iridum lenses ,,,pm if interested. warning though, the i think its the upper ridge of the orbital has some good dropped scratch marks....if not interested it's cool. no box though, i do have a microfiber for it.

Ill PM u pics if interested.

I got a few. Brand new, without box. Let me know if you're intersted :)

@yoshi1884
Pleace do PM me some pics if its not too much troubble
Thanks
@Jummeltje
Its awesome that you have a few brand new. I am very new to the forum, and dont want to insult you or anyone else for that matter, but i am only looking for Original Oakley Canteens, no fakes or replicas :smile:

i could take pics, except my lighting sucks lol. I will though. If interested, ill throw in a large hard case. :D

Fakes? In my house? NEVER :) But in this case Yoshi1984 was first. I will let you guys finish out first :)

Only two things literally make me cringe in pain. Dentists drilling out a cavity, and fake oakley's. in that order lol.

Username Hidden said:
Fakes? In my house? NEVER :) But in this case Yoshi1984 was first. I will let you guys finish out first :)
LOL. he may not want mine, they have some scratches on the frame. but ill take pic's.

Back