• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Carbon Shift Moto GP Versions

CJAce61

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, im hoping someone may be able to help. Ive a pair of the Mugello Oakley shift carbon Moto GP glasses and ive damaged a lense. They are a polarised yellow / reddish colour. Im not too worried if the lense doesnt have the moto GP logo but Oakley are unable to help me. They have offered a 20% discount on a ew pair of glasses but i really like mine and the frames are as new. Can anyone advise if it is at all possible to get replacement ones, hopefully in the same colour. Many thanks regards Chris

sunglasses.jpg

Hi everyone, im hoping someone may be able to help. Ive a pair of the Mugello Oakley shift carbon Moto GP glasses and ive damaged a lense. They are a polarised yellow / reddish colour. Im not too worried if the lense doesnt have the moto GP logo but Oakley are unable to help me. They have offered a 20% discount on a ew pair of glasses but i really like mine and the frames are as new. Can anyone advise if it is at all possible to get replacement ones, hopefully in the same colour. Many thanks regards Chris

View attachment 1045818
Those are Prism Ruby Polarized. Don't think can get a non-moto GP version, and not too sure you'd be able to get a GP set, either. Your best bet would probably be, to get a pair of custom cut lenses done, by a selection of cutters, to be found in the correct Thread.

Last edited:
Thankyou. Am i likely to find anyone who would manufacture replacement ones do you know. My frames are in excellent condition and they are by far my favorite Oakleys ive had, regards Chrism

Thankyou. Am i likely to find anyone who would manufacture replacement ones do you know. My frames are in excellent condition and they are by far my favorite Oakleys ive had, regards Chrism
Try here: DIY/Modding Discussion
It's a common practice by most modders, so yes.

Back