• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Carbon Shift w/ Jade Iridium - 94$

These look great. Love the jade color lens, one I don't have yet.

Can anyone comment on the size of the Carbon Shift? I haven't tried this frame style on in store, and am curious if they would be too large for my liking. I tend to do well with small/medium sized frames....Juliet fits well, fives fit well, etc. Badman is a bit large. How do these compare?

Also debating on whether I should pick up these at $95 or the Tincan Ferrari at $128. I've tried the Tincan in store, and they fit me very well. Only problem is...I already have quite a few ruby lenses.

These look great. Love the jade color lens, one I don't have yet.

Can anyone comment on the size of the Carbon Shift? I haven't tried this frame style on in store, and am curious if they would be too large for my liking. I tend to do well with small/medium sized frames....Juliet fits well, fives fit well, etc. Badman is a bit large. How do these compare?

Also debating on whether I should pick up these at $95 or the Tincan Ferrari at $128. I've tried the Tincan in store, and they fit me very well. Only problem is...I already have quite a few ruby lenses.
These are smaller than a Badman so you'll probably like them. Only catch is there are no nose bombs and some people aren't too happy about that.

Juliets fit me well.. I found the carbon shift a hair big. It tended to slide down my nose. If it had Nosebombs it would have been perfect. But for me the bridge was just a hair too high to sit well on my nose.

Thanks. Picked up two Juliets in the past week already, one in great shape...and one I'm awaiting to arrive. Always looking to add more sunglasses, with some different models also. I may stop into my local Oakley store to try these Carbon Shift's on. I know the Tincan's fit me well, and like the Tincan Ferrari Carbon. Thoughts on it vs the Carbon Shift Jade above?

Back