• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Case lighting

AyrshireOakley

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the fluorescent strip bulb in the top of the cases. It measures 431mm but the few places I've tried don't have and can't get anything in this size.

It's a mega 3.1 I think

Hi I think this is the one you want. If you don't have a eBay account I'd imagine all good electrical wholesalers can help.
IMG_3119.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, thanks I'll get that ordered this afternoon.

have you had any issues with the spot lights in the top, mine are temperamental at best and blow bulbs all the time

Sweet, thanks I'll get that ordered this afternoon.

have you had any issues with the spot lights in the top, mine are temperamental at best and blow bulbs all the time

I have a single wife with crew led
I'm an electrician so quite clued up on lighting
The shipping seems expensive so if I were you I'd try wholesalers 1st CEF or Edmundsons
Re the spots if they were mine I'd convert to led , no heat issues and last forever

Thanks guys, found the tube cheaper at the local wholesale and I've got a mate coming round later to look at converting to led for me. Any advice on specific products or will I just allow him to buy what he thinks is best

I have a single wife with crew led
I'm an electrician so quite clued up on lighting
The shipping seems expensive so if I were you I'd try wholesalers 1st CEF or Edmundsons
Re the spots if they were mine I'd convert to led , no heat issues and last forever

Your wife is single? Must be handy. :p

Thanks guys, found the tube cheaper at the local wholesale and I've got a mate coming round later to look at converting to led for me. Any advice on specific products or will I just allow him to buy what he thinks is best
Definitely convert to LED. You'll be happier.

Latest Posts

Back