• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Christmas Cards

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
All PM's replied and original post updated.

Generally about 2 weeks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Mine arrived last week...
ten days from Canada to Italy,
really very fast!

Thanks a lot
(I already provided feedback)

Original post edited. Only 2 styles remaining.

I have received all 5 and they are truly remarkable, perfect condition and unused with superb art, thank you Oakster for helping me add these to the only one I already had from 2006. Does anyone know when Oakley started their Christmas cards and if just one design was used each Christmas? Any of you have any for sale that are different from the ones Oakster offered? Any other information about these interesting items?

Got the 4 I ordered, feedback on its way... Thanks Oakster!

I got all of the ones I ordered as well. Perfect transaction

I have 6 different ones and I don't remember any others - not all of them have the dates on them, so that doesn't help much.

You had 5 different ones up for sale here (which I bought), so I was just wondering what does the 6th one that you have look like?

BF36A70F-7F28-4451-A7D4-ED5407A21A05-34475-000007724BCB2706.jpg

We can confirm that there are at least 7 different cards then; ICICL-O (no date), Mad Scientist (no date), Decoration 2002, Rudolf 2003, Traincar 2005, Metal Head 2006 (I already had a copy sent by an employee), Rudolf 2.0 (does it have a date Oakster?). There are almost certainly others that continued up to the present but it would be interesting to know when the first one was issued, and if the cards had official names.