• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Christmas List

nice grab Peeza. :D
just not into the style personally.

my wet dream pair is a fuente antix..droool. almost got one but the dumb CL guy realized he had the hijinx...I was devastated to say the least...which for some reason seems to pop up more than the antix...that would rival the BNIB devil's brigade as my top Antix purchase lol.

as you said, they WILL be mine eventually...

do you have a stpl holbrook? those are nice.

I dont have a stpl brook yet, but I will grab one evetually
I only have a small selection but its my favorite frame and my collection of them is growing quickly!!

A fuente antix would be awesome, the art on them is super sick!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet case man. i notice bapd77's jupiter camo display stand lol.

yeah, if i come across one, i'll pay as much as i have to lol.

That's what should be on my X Mas list...a new Oakley Case HAHA. Too bad they're like 5 billion dollars unless you get them through CL or a local dealer.

I've compiled a list of 3 things...
in the order of how bad i want them... (1 being the baddest muthafcka around) lol...
it's nothing amazing,just some regular stuff i've been meaning to pick up lately,but still havent.

1) King Camo (Woodland) Radars...
2) 10th. Mnt. Division Holeshot.
3)some X-Squareds...

and if there was a 0)...it would be a ford raptor...4 door svt of course.

I've compiled a list of 3 things...
in the order of how bad i want them... (1 being the baddest muthafcka around) lol...
it's nothing amazing,just some regular stuff i've been meaning to pick up lately,but still havent.

1) King Camo (Woodland) Radars...
2) 10th. Mnt. Division Holeshot.
3)some X-Squareds...

and if there was a 0)...it would be a ford raptor...4 door svt of course.
I have been seeing A LOT of Ford Raptor's around lately where I live...Really really nice truck. Throw a custom exhaust system on their, a lift kit, sick desert runner.

Back