• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Christmas List

O-man

Oakley Beginner
Anything special you want under the tree this year? Always nice to see what others want as than I can get some good ideas. I think I am hoping for the Global Fuel cells and maybe a pair of MFL holbrooks.

I plan to pick up my first Frogskin this Christmas :). I'm also thinking of buying the Juliet's or X Metal XX

No idea honestly. I've never bothered trying/researching them. There's a billion out there, so I need to make the first one special haha.

Yeah I have wanted to get some frogskins as well but just have absolutely no idea what I would want to get....too many choices

I've got specifically:

TinTin Gascan's
Possibly the OCP Frogskin's
Carbon Juliet

On the back of my mind, I also have the:

Sete Gascan's
The New Artist Series! (If it ever comes...)
And another Splice.

Haha well said. I guess my Christmas wish was the Troy Lee Gascan, and I finally got them. Honestly, after I won them, I feel like I finished my collection. I have no idea what I want to get next, so I'm branching off to random styles I've never owned.

Here's my wishlist...btw, I've been a very good boy this year, LOL!

- X-Squared (still undecided on the color combo), but leaning towards the Ducati's
- Half-X (again undecided on the color combo)
- Split Jacket's (undecided)
- Custom Fast Jacket's (when they're finally available to order)
- and something off the wall or priced out of my reach...like an OTT or Pit Boss :rolleyes:

Oh, and maybe a watch. I really like the Minute Machines, but have no shame in stooping lower for something more affordable. Hehehe!

Oooh, ooh, and my last wish is for an O-Vault to open in Hawaii! I've only been to one in Vegas, and I was like a fat kid in a candy store! But that would be detrimental to my wallet :sad:. I barely scrape by paying for the glasses I buy now. Buying at a Vault would only have me making excuses for buying more stuff because they cost less!!!

Back