• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Cleaning Solution Refills In Ont Canada?

Shayno

Oakley Beginner
Any idea's fellow canucks? Hoping to get my Oakley cleaning solution refilled, but has to be 5% alcohol if I have read correctly? Thanks for any help and if this has been asked many times before, I apologise! :)

Ordered my refill from Oakley.ca or there is a vault at the cookstown outlets

Theres the one in the Vaughn outlets, also a Vault now in Milton which is half hour west of Toronto. Vault and O store downtown Toronto as well. Other then that I think that's about it.

Thanks guys and gals! I suppose I will have to hit the city....did someone say I can get a hold of Oakley,ca to fill the solution in lense cleaning kit? Otherwise I'm T.O bound, which is an hour away from me....Thanks again! :) I think maybe that vault in Milton would be closest to me? Cheers!

Shayno

Thanks guys and gals! I suppose I will have to hit the city....did someone say I can get a hold of Oakley,ca to fill the solution in lense cleaning kit? Otherwise I'm T.O bound, which is an hour away from me....Thanks again! :) I think maybe that vault in Milton would be closest to me? Cheers!

Shayno

That was me , but I didn't know that the refill was free instore

Back