• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection For Sale.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Also bro, just a tip, your holiday Oil Rig prices are outrageous. Both those colors are STILL in certain Vaults for $89. Only sought after one is the Matte Clear w/ Black text. And even that only fetches $250ish.

Wrist, fill me in on these spots you speak of or better yet help me out with pick up service (I tip very well)... PM me if interested...

Some people reacted to this post.
Update: here are the ones that have been sold so far; ducati straight jackets and monster dogs, mars, fuente antix (I still have the hijinx available), both devils brigades, soviet gascans, Stephen murrays, and both holiday oil rigs. I'm not on the forum much so if you send a private message it forwards to my email. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years

Username Hidden said:
Update: here are the ones that have been sold so far; ducati straight jackets and monster dogs, mars, fuente antix (I still have the hijinx available), both devils brigades, soviet gascans, Stephen murrays, and both holiday oil rigs. I'm not on the forum much so if you send a private message it forwards to my email. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years
well FU*K ME. You had the antix? i remember emailing you when i bought the devils brigade u only had the hijinx fuentes....you had the fuente antix....o m g.

Yoshi, I had both of them and sold the antix. If you had emailed me a week later they would have been yours. But I will keep my eyes open around my local vault and you will be the first to know.

Username Hidden said:
Yoshi, I had both of them and sold the antix. If you had emailed me a week later they would have been yours. But I will keep my eyes open around my local vault and you will be the first to know.
thank's man.

They have Fuente Antix at vaults? :blink:

Username Hidden said:
They have Fuente Antix at vaults? :blink:
funny enough a couple years back you could easily get these at vaults. now they are this rare item that only appears on full moon nights...

I want the fuente Antix too.

Does anyone know where I can get a display tower? Im located in chicago Illinois or the holiday addision oil rigs the rost blue ones! thanks!