• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection From The Hoosier State!!

Time Frame

Oakley Expert
Indiana
When I first joined the Forum a couple months ago my favorite thing was checking out everyone's post of their collections. I have seen some AMAZING collections and pieces and was intimadated at first to post mine. But as you browse through everyone's posts I realized every collection big or small was unique and different and I enjoyed them all. Thank you all for sharing. I have always been a huge Oakley fan since the late 90s and like many others sure wish I had some stuff I use to have (Ruby Juliet's sniff sniff). But I wasn't a collecter then, just a fan. Since the discovery of this forum in March I had 4 pairs of Oakleys and the black Judge. Today due in part to this forum and some great guys I have met on here my addiction has been created. So to contribute to this thread that I have browsed for many hours here are my pics.
OC1_zpsaf0d31c9.jpg
OC2_zpsb80720ea.jpg
OC42_zpsfcf33fee.jpg
OC41_zps8799352c.jpg
OC5_zps27a0c69e.jpg

That's funny!
March first you had 4 pair and now you have collection.
OF is definitely hazardous to your wallet.
Nice Splice, BTW!

YEAH! OF has not been nice to the wallet!
Funny story on the JPM Splice's. A guy came into my office around Feburary( I am a social worker) with them on his head. He let me check them out and I realized what they were when I saw the engraving on the lenses with the JPM script. I gave him my number hoping he would sell them to me since he was in my office for assistance. A week later and $70 bucks they were mine. I got really lucky on that. They are in great shape with no scratches but I know the splice was a common counterfiet. I "think" they are legit. I am not sure if they copied the engraving on lenses or not but I would not be suprised. The fakes out there never suprise me anymore.

Back