• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection

Zax

Chicago
Updated Oakley Collection. Just bought a new display case for my Oakley's!

faJII.jpg

csMxh.jpg

0Lt0F.jpg

UE76c.jpg

These are ones I have owned/sold off

Science Fuel Cell

N1XQe.jpg

I'll add more later. These are probably the Oakley's I wear the most though.

Thank you! This is probably an impossible goal, but I want to get all the Limited Gascan's, probably excluding the 3 artist ones because the pricing is crazy on them. I hated the Gascan's when I first got them, but they have warmed up to me quite a lot! Still love the Wireframe selections. I'm sad that not many people seem to show any love for them!

Just nabbed some Chip Foose Gascan's and 10th Mountain Division ones. Hopefully get them in by the end of the week.

5Ao62.jpg

Nothing special, but the M Frame Rootbeer Frame with Persimmon. Wanted to give these some recognition as they are key in my collection!

Snapped a photo before heading to class. I teach an Adv. Woods course at the High School level and the kids are way too confident...while someone was making dovetail cuts on the Compound Miter, I turned around due to some odd noise and a piece flew right at my face. There's a small chip on the top left part of the frame due to this, but saved my eyes!

Back