• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Nanowire 2.0 and a pair of square wires sold to an anonymous buyer.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Bruce Irons Hijinx, Chip Foose Gascan, Fuente Antix, Both sets of London Police Gascans, Nicky Hayden Oil Rig, Propaganda Hijinx, and Stephen Murray Hijinx sold to @T-Rock77

Thank you

can you send me better pics of the radar XL's and green radars please?

Nanowire 3.0 polished Black Iridium Yes $OLD to @Garducio

Hello!

Can you tell me a little about your Ruby Antix?
Is it a customized item? Do you mind sending me a picture of the label?
I guess it's in pristine condition, correct?

Many thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Not to butt in but I purchased a set of Juliets from a forum member in Japan and had him insure them for their full value ($420). I had them in three days (I'm in Ohio) and I didn't have to pay a dime in duties/fees. Typically those fees are for folks who are receiving shipments FROM the U.S. and not folks who are receiving from another country TO the U.S. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.

It all depends on the Country of Manufacture....if something that was MADE IN USA is coming to the USA you dont pay import fee's (its not being imported, its returning to the country it was made in) but if you are sending something MADE IN USA outside of the US, the buyer will have to pay tariffs, VAT, import taxes etc....(all depends on the country they are being sent to....) I have dealt with this a number of times on extremely expensive items. In Europe VAT is usually 18 - 25 percent of the total value....most buyers will pay your asking price but will ask that you put a lesser value on the customs forms so they donthave to pay so much in taxes....but be careful doing that, as you cant insure it for full value then, only claimed value. Also, USPS is by FAR the cheapest way to ship oversea's, but you can only insure to a certain amount (650 in a LOT of places) and you cant track the item....but UPS and FedEx track and are a LOT faster but cost almost 3 times as much

Hey. Are the crosshairs pre-2012 version?