• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collectors In Singapore Please Gather Here :)

Hi fellow Singaporeans,

Greetings! I just aborted an online purchase after learning from Oakley's service centre that parallel imported Juliets will not be repaired by them (think noose bridge flex couplers loosening). Add to that in just learnt that they are discontinued so getting parts like lenses may pose a challenge.

So I'm here to ask for help in dealing with my 'fall from ecstasy' as I was in full anticipation of receiving them tomorrow.

Where to buy Oakleys without paying 2x the prices in the US ( i.e. our ridiculous retail outlets) and which model closely resembles what I was looking for in the Juliets?

Hi fellow Singaporeans,

Greetings! I just aborted an online purchase after learning from Oakley's service centre that parallel imported Juliets will not be repaired by them (think noose bridge flex couplers loosening). Add to that in just learnt that they are discontinued so getting parts like lenses may pose a challenge.

So I'm here to ask for help in dealing with my 'fall from ecstasy' as I was in full anticipation of receiving them tomorrow.

Where to buy Oakleys without paying 2x the prices in the US ( i.e. our ridiculous retail outlets) and which model closely resembles what I was looking for in the Juliets?

actually, you can just bring in your Juliets to the service centre and they will tighten the flex couplers for ya, no problem at all.

actually, you can just bring in your Juliets to the service centre and they will tighten the flex couplers for ya, no problem at all.

Hello Peeps,
Just found this exciting forum with like-minded oakley lovers.
Happy to see you guys.

As i understand; our local Oakley distributor is no longer Larrikin from SIS building, but some other company at Tan Boon Liat Building.
Jonoyong, do they charge for the servicing the juliets; ie tightening the flex couplers/ noise bridge? Thanks.

Hello Peeps,
Just found this exciting forum with like-minded oakley lovers.
Happy to see you guys.

As i understand; our local Oakley distributor is no longer Larrikin from SIS building, but some other company at Tan Boon Liat Building.
Jonoyong, do they charge for the servicing the juliets; ie tightening the flex couplers/ noise bridge? Thanks.

Yup they do. 30 bucks if I last recall. And welcome to the forums!

My humble Oakley collections since last year till now.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back