• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com Update...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Yeah. Everyone he confided in was really throwing in their cards.

Never understood his motives 2009/10. Was it a ploy of trying to prove a point that he's clean? (well he failed in those tests too) Or did he bite off more than he could chew in being competitive, and in-turn draw the wrong attention by showing himself again?
Nah, he's an ego-manic, much like most successful people/athletes who are top 1% of their time. He wanted to show just how good he was and admitting he beat the system for so long allowed him to get that off his chest while trying to appear remorseful. Especially now that there was no longer a secret to maintain, he was again trying to play the system so he could do triathlons and maybe get a 6 month or year suspension like others before him. All IMHO anyway.

Thanks.

He never tested positive, right ? that is why i don't understand the confession, on a TV show as well......so odd.
But i guess that is just how he is. now he owes millions, i bet he regrets the confession
There are reports that said he did actually test positive and the results got dismissed or something to that effect. Make no mistake he did what everyone else at his level, and were competitive, were or had done. Hence why they couldn't fill his vacancies for the titles for those seven years, because of all the others who been caught before him for PED use were the runner-ups. As far as owing millions, still going through legal battles and last I saw he may get the biggest one dropped or plead down so the monetary damage will be minimal. Plus a dude that smart and sneaky surely knows how to hide a small fortune for his kids and himself to finish out their lives comfortably without getting it all taken away should he lose it all in a verdict down the road.

There are reports that said he did actually test positive and the results got dismissed or something to that effect. Make no mistake he did what everyone else at his level, and were competitive, were or had done. Hence why they couldn't fill his vacancies for the titles for those seven years, because of all the others who been caught before him for PED use were the runner-ups. As far as owing millions, still going through legal battles and last I saw he may get the biggest one dropped or plead down so the monetary damage will be minimal. Plus a dude that smart and sneaky surely knows how to hide a small fortune for his kids and himself to finish out their lives comfortably without getting it all taken away should he lose it all in a verdict down the road.
Right.

Also, since those days i have not seen a new Oakley model available in a black and yellow combo . real shame since those 2 colors are awesome together. But maybe i missed some, anyone of you guys seen that color combo on new releases since the Livestrong days ?

Latest Posts

Back