• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com

hmmm i think i have to pick something from OAKLEY.com to get a pair . . .

i think i will not buy something but wait a little and then buy it for far less then 160 usd on ebay :p

No offer on in the UK as always!

This is a Black Friday offer, which is part of the US Thanksgiving holiday. Every Friday after Thanksgiving all stores do sales/promotions. It's very similar to the Boxing Day sales. Seeing as Thanksgiving is a very US holiday, it would be odd for them to have the offer over here too.

This is a Black Friday offer, which is part of the US Thanksgiving holiday. Every Friday after Thanksgiving all stores do sales/promotions. It's very similar to the Boxing Day sales. Seeing as Thanksgiving is a very US holiday, it would be odd for them to have the offer over here too.
i heard on the news during last year's black friday, some guy got a broken jaw or something when some customer attacked him...other's got injured and stepped on. Huge crowds of people camp out in front of stores thanksgiving night until they open and they all rush in and start tearing each other apart and grabbing random **** they can get their hands on...it's a sad sad day for humanity.

Latest Posts

Back