• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight!

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
One off "Oakley Concept Studio" sunglasses at one of my local O stores, and only second day on the floor. Not for sale until Dec. 1st.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202621.295481.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202637.509082.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202649.875126.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416202664.429764.jpg

Select stores around the country will get these, and they'll all be different (hence one offs). $700 each!!! Want, but not for that price! LOL

From what I was told, select stores will get certain pieces....Frogs, Racing Jackets, Fuelies, etc. Each piece is one of a kind. Similar to the Tater releases. Forgot to mention, these are part of the Holiday Release models.
There will however be releases of other Holiday specific pairs will general sale inventories. But if you want a one of a kind piece, these are it.

The stores have a list of what stores are supposed to receive their specific models in their Holiday catalog. I'm sure you could ask your nearest O store for a peek at their catalog to see where you need to go to get what you might want.

Yeah, I think there was also a post on the boards showing one of the specific pairs. It was like a blue, lime green and white color way.

those are nice but for 700 WHAAAAAAAAAT what in the hell made those plastics that expensive. I guess theyre cash cowing on those because they know DIE HARD FANS WILL GET THEM im just scratching my head right now.......

EXACTLY! Those prices are pushing the limits of what hardcore collectors here would pay. What were the retails for the Tater pairs when they were released? I'm guessing they were way less than $700...

Back