• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
The all-new Oakley Contrail isn’t just a pair of classic pilot sunglasses. Instead, the Contrail brings a modern Aviator design to Oakley’s sunglasses lineup. But how do these sunglasses actually stand up to the test?
We’re finding out as we wear the Contrail for an entire workweek, Monday through Friday.
See what happens in our complete Oakley Contrail Sunglasses review. Plus, we’ll cover everything you should know about these sunglasses before you rush out to buy them!

Background and Release
The Oakley Contrail Sunglasses first appeared online in July 2021 and were rumored to be a part of the Oakley 3rd Quarter 2021 release cycle.
These sunglasses were released alongside the CMDN, HSTN,

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/oakley-contrail-sunglasses-review-guide/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
I don’t hate these. They look like a cross between the Elmont and Ejector. Guess we will see what they look like in-person.

Better shots of the various color ways for this one.

oakley_0oo4147_414702_matte_gunmetal.jpg
oakley_0oo4147_414703_satin_chrome.jpg
oakley_0oo4147_414704_satin_black_polarized.jpg
oakley_0oo4147_414705_satin_rose_gold.jpg
oakley_0oo4147_414706_satin_toast_polarized.jpg

I actually tried a pair on yesterday at my local store. They were black and gold, the gold highlights made it look super cool! They have them but can’t sell them until the 9th.

The ones I tried on are different then the colorways shown above. They were matte black with prizm black and gold icon and lettering on the inside. They were the Patrick Mahomes special edition. With the PM microfiber bag. They will sell for $240 I was told.

The ones I tried on are different then the colorways shown above. They were matte black with prizm black and gold icon and lettering on the inside. They were the Patrick Mahomes special edition. With the PM microfiber bag. They will sell for $240 I was told.
How do they fit? any wire frames they are similar to?

Back