• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I found a pair of the Patrick Mahomes special edition and the Satin Chrome w/Sapphire Prizm at my local vault in Gulf Shores. I picked up the Sapphire after trying them on. Like the weight, feel, and scale to my face. Finally a pair of aviator style oakleys that fit my face the way I want. Hoping the next revision of the Crosshair with Prizm options is scaled in a similar manner.

I forgot to post this yesterday, but the prizm brown gradient lens is pretty sweet:

32B5F5C7-7740-4655-9AA1-9E5E1309E21F.jpeg

The Ejector Tungsten version is already on the Clearance rack in my vault as well is the Gray Prizm

All color ways appear to be up now.
Toast was the last to show in stock.
Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 15-16-23 Oakley Contrail Satin Rose Gold Sunglasses Oakley® US.png

More colorways coming. Prizm Maritime will be SI Exclusive as will the Prizm Sapphire Polarized
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 00-31-59 Assistance, repairs and spare parts Oakley Oakley reg;.png

I’d love to see a couple more pics of people wearing these. I don’t hate the look just haven’t decided yet if I want to buy a pair of these.

I wish that they had a little curve/wrap to them otherwise yes, comfort and fit very much like the ejector

Back