• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley cooler and Accessory rack (SWFL)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got an Oakley cooler that was used in retail stores for the 2007 Holiday season for water for customers. It doesn't plug in, but it's well insulated and can be packed with ice that will last all day. There's a drain in the back to empty the melted water. Asking $300, open to offers.

Also, an accessory rack from circa 2010, with legs, bars, pegs, etc. Asking $250, open to offers.

Due to the size/weight of these items, shipping would probably be more than the price of the item, so local pickup only. I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Fort Myers, FL.
2013-11-26 15.51.54.jpg
2013-11-26 15.52.00.jpg
2013-11-26 15.52.43.jpg
2013-11-26 15.52.54.jpg
O accy rack 1.jpg
O accy rack 2.jpg
O accy rack 3.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
blargh where are you located? I can only assume too far away to make shipping that cooler a wise idea.

I'm in Fort Myers, FL. Southwest Florida, gulf coast, south of Tampa. I've looked into shipping the cooler in the past, and based on the size of it, it ends up being well over $100. In the case of the cooler, it's not the weight, it's just the size. I use a professional pack and ship, to ensure that everything is packed properly and delivered properly.

Username Hidden said:
I'm in Fort Myers, FL. Southwest Florida, gulf coast, south of Tampa. I've looked into shipping the cooler in the past, and based on the size of it, it ends up being well over $100. In the case of the cooler, it's not the weight, it's just the size. I use a professional pack and ship, to ensure that everything is packed properly and delivered properly.
Canada is a different beast to ship to ;)

Yes, quite!

Username Hidden said:
Canada is a different beast to ship to ;)

Same goes for shipping out of here too...ugh.

Username Hidden said:
Same goes for shipping out of here too...ugh.
I Know, I have sent and received from there..kinda takes . A bit of time but too. But always gets here..

That cooler is awesome! GLWS

I'm not unwilling to ship, I just want to make sure that anyone interested knows what it's going to involve...

Bump

Back