• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Country Bag Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Still looking for a Sweeden. Would need to buy or trade non country bag or a pin.

Some people reacted to this post.
Today #25 arrived.....Ireland has been quite elusive. Only bag I need to complete the set.....plenty of people to thank for this collection....Atrain, del518, GRF Motorsports, xmetalmaniac, Oakley Stephen, Oakley_Sight, Zombie55, govtmule and a very special eBay seller. Thanks very much for your help!

yza7usar.jpg

Last edited:
ajuty2ej.jpg

Got these 2 here for trade for other country bags at this time.

looking to buy an ireland

Username Hidden said:
Today #25 arrived.....Ireland has been quite elusive. Only bag I need to complete the set.....plenty of people to thank for this collection....Atrain, del518, GRF Motorsports, xmetalmaniac, Oakley Stephen, Oakley_Sight, Zombie55, govtmule and a very special eBay seller. Thanks very much for your help!

yza7usar.jpg
Looks good Scott. Mine is a few short still. It will fill in with time I suppose.

Username Hidden said:
ajuty2ej.jpg

Got these 2 here for trade for other country bags at this time.
Bump! Anyone have any country bags to trade or any interest in these?

I have a taca pin and some other non country bags to trade for some country bags let me know what you have if you are interested thanks Would also consider buying outright

Ireland bag has arrived! This bag is #26 and completes my collection of every country bag offered by Oakley. Thx very much to Scott from NYC Times Sq. O Store.

a6azyre4.jpg

Congrats on completing the set! Im still a few short

Username Hidden said:
Ireland bag has arrived! This bag is #26 and completes my collection of every country bag offered by Oakley. Thx very much to Scott from NYC Times Sq. O Store.

a6azyre4.jpg
Congrats bro, I didn't realize the NYC store had bags? Time for a train ride..

Back