• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Country Bag Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm proposing a trade amongst members for the Oakley Country Microbags. Seems various Vault locations receive different editions than others. There are 26 different bags available. What I propose is a trade that involves interested members buy bags and even swap for different bags with other members. Bags are usually $4 each or 3 for $10. These bags are small and shipping usually is under $3. Each member covers their own shipping costs. Hopefully this can provide members with bags that would otherwise be unattainable while avoiding the scalper who buys a $4 bag and sells for $15.....trades could be made by openly posting what each member has available and or looking for. Again this is just a proposal. I'm definitely in and have access to 2 Vaults carrying Country bags. I'll post pics of all 26 bags made. I don't know how many have made it to the Vaults but use the pics for reference only. Maybe members are open to trading other bags as well? Lets keep this as a trade only thread, offers to buy defeat the purpose of this idea.

6evy6u8a.jpg

a5uqy3as.jpg

abarudud.jpg

a6umesup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'd flat out buy a couple of your bags for around 4$... Or trade you a Brazil...

I'm in total support of this idea and will certainly participate. I have access to one vault locally and will check for what is available asap and let you guys know! Thanks @Dyeraudio

I'm not opposed to selling for the same price. I don't agree with the gouging. However the general idea here is to trade bag for bag but if a member would like to buy I'd have to have the buyer cover shipping. Basically I'd like to see members get the bag of their choice by either buying or trading. Again.... Just an idea and please give your opinion. If you have some suggestions to better the idea please say something. And if you don't agree please don't clutter up the thread with your negativity.

This is a great ideal, selling and trading, would keep it honest and fair. I know the shipping cost wouldn't be that bad either, except international would be a pain for some countries.

Username Hidden said:
This is a great ideal, selling and trading, would keep it honest and fair. I know the shipping cost wouldn't be that bad either, except international would be a pain for some countries.

Agreed.... Maybe fine details could be worked out between the 2 parties involved. I'm not saying it has to be limited to the USA. Each member has the right to deal with overseas transactions at his/her own discretion. One of the positive things about a 1 on 1 trade....

I'm hoping to have a decent amount to trade after Tuesday... I'll hit both my vaults for bags. As of last Friday there were plenty available.

I am in as well. I will hit up my local vault and pick up a bunch. I think I saw switzerland and brazil last time I was there.

I'll start it off with 3 England and 3 New Zealand bags. I prefer to trade before selling outright but not opposed to selling. I'd like to see what kind of response I get before just selling.

ba9u2a5e.jpg

I'm interested in buying outright as I don't have a vault store near me. Id even pay a bit more than $4 for a fair deal.

Latest Posts

Back