• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crankcase From SGH?

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have been looking at these and wanting to get a pair. We all know about the lack of a box thing. My Citibank creditcard is having a gift card sale 20% off points so I can get 100 CG for 8000 points instead of 10,000 and so on . I'm torn between getting the purple lensed ones for 110.00 the all black one's for 100.00 or the text one's for 150.00 those being polarized. I'm learning towards either the all black or the purple. I do have all black fuel cell's and all black ten's so maybe the purple. What do you guys thing?

I think if you see the Text in person.....you would get them hands down.

I don't know about that... I'm usually a big fan of anything text, just can't seem to like it on this particular style... With that said, the matte black with violet is sick!!! I'm gonna pick these up pretty soon myself! But to really mess you up, the matte clear is pretty sweet as well, just get all three... :laugh:

I saw and tried on the text today its more of a dark clear see-thru color. Not sure if its worth the extra 40 to 50 bucks to get the polarized text.It would be cool if they had text with regular lens.

I don't know about that... I'm usually a big fan of anything text, just can't seem to like it on this particular style... With that said, the matte black with violet is sick!!! I'm gonna pick these up pretty soon myself! But to really mess you up, the matte clear is pretty sweet as well, just get all three... :laugh:

I saw and tried on the text today its more of a dark clear see-thru color. Not sure if its worth the extra 40 to 50 bucks to get the polarized text.It would be cool if they had text with regular lens.

To each their own I guess. I am not sure what other frame is offered in Grey smoke History Text.

IMO one of the best ones is the Matte Clear with Ice Polarized and that's the one I'm gonna get when the time comes.

Back