• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
My rep still has not confirmed the Canteen at all. If anything it will be a Fall release now.

Crankshaft is a good fit, something about them to me doesn't "feel" perfect though. Almost like the OMatter used is too thin. Just my 2 cents. Chainlink is a completely different look but the overall "feel of value" is higher with these, to me at least in comparison.

I dont see them on the Sunglass Hut Website at all

I just got my pair of Crankshafts yesterday, matte black/dark bronze. They fit nicely; slightly smaller than my fuel cells which are a hair too big. I really likethe look of the frame on these. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm returning them. I thought I'd like a matte frame but turns out I don't.

Where did you try them on? Are they available at sunglasshut?
The Freeport Maine vault but I retract my statement I was thinking about the chainlink not the crankshaft. The sunglass hut near me has not gotten any of the new styles yet as far as I could see when I was there. The funny thing is the sunglass hut in 10 ft from the Oakley Vault

There's Canteens for sale on the Bay from one of the large sellers, so they must have them somewhere.

There's Canteens for sale on the Bay from one of the large sellers, so they must have them somewhere.

There is only 1 pair of the "restyled" canteens on ebay, all the rest of them are the old style. For the price they are selling that pair for i find it hard to believe they are even real. $99 for Matte/Black Iridium, none of Oakley's new stuff was that low and Iridium's are always a tad higher.

After Looking at her feedback she has alot of negatives that claim Counterfeit oakleys and ugg boots

Oakley Canteen Matte Black Black Iridium Lenses Retail 120 00 | eBay

Back