• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crosshair 1.0 Ducati Earsocks and Icons

UPDATE:

@Scarface @Slojack

So I found the Ducati red icons on eBay for US$18. It'll come from California and I'm in the Philippines so will need to have it shipped and wait maybe a couple of weeks.
But then I got in touch with the official warranty office here in the Philippines and they said they have red icons. I asked how much and it's half the price of the one on eBay, and they're only an hour away from me. I asked if that was Ducati red, the person they probably not 'cause what they have are metallic red and he thinks Ducati red looks more like plastic.
Is that correct? Should I go with the one on eBay or metallic red from Oakley Philippines? I can't tell from @Scarface 's photo if it's metallic or plastic. Also, I have Ducati Monster Dogs and the icons on that looks metallic red for me.
I appreciate you guys.

Here's a photo that Oakley Philippines sent me.
IMG-e853dba0034731f2558fcc0bf4da370b-V.jpg

Linegear X-Squared ear socks are a fantastic substitute and fit very well on Crosshair 1.0 stems. Plenty of color options as well.

Linegear X-Squared ear socks are a fantastic substitute and fit very well on Crosshair 1.0 stems. Plenty of color options as well.
Clarification: I was thinking the Probation frames I have and used LG XS rubbers. Just about a 1-for-1 replacement. The Crosshair 1.0 may need a slight trim to fit flush within the earstem shape, but would work better than any other alternative, IMO.

Juliet socks would be far too long for trimming and proper fit/look.

Latest Posts

Back