• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Crosshair 1.0 / Gen 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am honestly not sure what the frame color is. Maybe someone can confirm.

Color/finish is chipping off at some areas of the frame (circled in red on the last photo). Tried to show close-ups of the chipped areas on some of the photos. Click photos for full resolution.

Selling only the glasses. Lenses are prescription, badly scratched and need to be replaced. Stems/arms are not loose.

Great for anybody who wants to DIY/mod a Crosshair frame.

$55 shipped via USPS First-Class with Delivery Confirmation within CONUS. PayPal gift, otherwise add 4%.

d1dfa6212828343.jpg ad1382212828349.jpg 463a0d212828358.jpg 0e48dc212828367.jpg e6a64e212828372.jpg 9b572c212828384.jpg

9591a5212829037.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
can you confirm if there are any words/ markings on the inside of the frame? there are actually 2 releases.. with different lens size. the earlier release is a shade smaller and has no frame size markings on it, but has "crosshair" text. the later one has frame size markings as well as the crosshair text.

Crosshair CE written only, so I believe these are indeed gen 1. No frame dimensions or SKU.

awesome.just a note for potential buyers - these will need the initial release lenses, which are smaller and the harder to find of the Crosshair lenses.

I'll probably get the good doctor to chop me some lens for em. Curious to see what he can do with the frames.

As previously discovered, I would have the correct lenses if anyone needs.

Sold to walkerhonda243!

Username Hidden said:
I'll probably get the good doctor to chop me some lens for em. Curious to see what he can do with the frames.

Oakster has these OEM lenses, in case you'd want them.

Username Hidden said:
So all of my Crosshair lenses are the same shape and I have:
G30
Gold Irid
Fire
Brown Gradient
Ruby
Ice
All NIB.