• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crosshair 1.0 Replacement Lenses

cheekymeister

Oakley Enthusiast
So I’ve been looking for some replacement lenses for my Crosshair 1.0 as the inside is peel city. Having looked back through some older posts I see there are two types of lens (bevelled and l-shaped) but nothing too much about custom cut options.

Ive checked and I have the earlier bevelled lenses cut - what have others done for replacements for this lens type? Ideally I’d prefer a custom Oakley lens over a revant/other option. Anyone out there cutting these? Thanks all.

Once you meet the minimum requirements for the Exchange, you may post a WTB there.
I believe the large orbitals are going to make sourcing suitable donors difficult, but we should conjure up Mr.Wizard to ask. :king:
@Chris A Hardaway to the hotline...

Once you meet the minimum requirements for the Exchange, you may post a WTB there.
I believe the large orbitals are going to make sourcing suitable donors difficult, but we should conjure up Mr.Wizard to ask. :king:
@Chris A Hardaway to the hotline...

Thanks @flyer - I will certainly post something in the Exchange but was just keen to understand if anyone else had had any success with custom cuts.

@Chris A Hardaway - have you ever cut any lenses for Crosshair 1.0?

Back