• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crush 2.0

ekiedos

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,
I have a problem: My rubber strap from my crush is broken. Oakley doesn't have the straps anymore. Maybe there is someone with a broken crush and can sell me the strap ?

Alberto (Netherlands)

my experience with oakley europe is that they still have stocks of lots of items and if you are persistent and keep phoning, eventually you'll get someone who actually will help you and you'll get the parts you need

Well they actually had my watch for 3 weeks and i really don't think they have anything because they offered me a really nice discount if i buy a new watch

out of curiosity, what discount did they offer you? pm me if you don't want it on the public forum, cheers

Hi, I have the same problem, the rubber strap from my crush 2.0 is broken, I bought my watch since 2003, a year ago broke the strap, the watch is in good condition and I want to repair it, anyone know where I can buy the rubber strap?

Crush 2.0 strap

Hi, I have the same problem, the rubber strap from my crush 2.0 is broken, I bought my watch since 2003, a year ago broke the strap, the watch is in good condition and I want to repair it, anyone know where I can buy the rubber strap?

Sorry I can't help. I have not been able to find a new strap. I did try to repair it with a thin rubber backing but it didn't last very long. The adhesive didn't work well with the original strap. If you have any success left us know.

I had the little strap holder on my Crush rip and I used Gorilla Glue to seal the tear, then just scrapped off the excess. It has worked great ever since. I bet Super Glue would work as well.

Dealt with the same problem on my GMT (their world time function didn't work). They offered me $130USD for a comp and I told them that was BS for such an expensive watch that was faulty on THEIR part. They then bumped is to $170 which is still reonkulus but all I could get.

In terms of the Crush 2.0, my rubber loop broke off so I just put a dollar store one on.

Back