• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crush Scatterskull

Rassakrem

Oakley Beginner
I've been looking everywhere for a Oakley crush scatter skull watch with a white skull instead of a red one I've looked IMG_2745.jpegon Facebook, eBay, Grailed and all other marketplaces I know.

Does anyone know where to find/look for this specific watch or does someone here own one that is maybe willing to sell it/tell me about it

This has been bugging me ever since I fumbled buying one and thought it were easy to find another one. please if you have any info to share that would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

I've been looking everywhere for a Oakley crush scatter skull watch with a white skull instead of a red one I've looked View attachment 1061210on Facebook, eBay, Grailed and all other marketplaces I know.

Does anyone know where to find/look for this specific watch or does someone here own one that is maybe willing to sell it/tell me about it

This has been bugging me ever since I fumbled buying one and thought it were easy to find another one. please if you have any info to share that would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

One on ebay right now. Seller says missing screw in back. They pop up now and then, even here. A little patience might be better. :cool-33:🤙

I've been looking everywhere for a Oakley crush scatter skull watch with a white skull instead of a red one I've looked View attachment 1061210on Facebook, eBay, Grailed and all other marketplaces I know.

Thanks in advance
I have one in new condition, when you meet the requirements from the forum to buy get a hold of me

One on ebay right now. Seller says missing screw in back. They pop up now and then, even here. A little patience might be better. :cool-33:🤙
I talked too him he has sold that watch but thanks😎😎

Latest Posts

Back