• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crush Watch

ledrex

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

I have a Crush Watch and require parts such as a back and screws that hold the back on.

Does anyone have any parts or know where to get them?

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 8.43.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 8.43.18 PM.png

You can try calling the Oakley service/warranty department but because of the age of the Crush you might not have any luck. Can also try ebay, occasionally there will be a replacement band that pops up. Another option would be to canabalize another Crush that is being sold for parts or on the cheap.

Good luck with that, if not taken care properly, the back rubber can crumble, that happened to the used Crush I'd purchased a few weeks ago from somebody who wear it as a beater watch, and he seems fond of scooter, so you can just imagine the sweat, grime, dirt and beating the watched received. My friend did a DIY back cover using a sole of a shoes (lol) because the screws are protruded without the rubber cover (and also the watch will be susceptible to damage cause by water/ dirt/ grime seeping in the back cover).
Not easy, but AFAIK there is almost zero chance of getting the parts (it is the one of the parts of the watch that wore out easily).

Thanks guys, I have only worn it when going out etc so it has been looked after but one of the screws broke when the battery was changed and the rubber backing cracked as well. The watch maker got the broken screw out but it doesn't fix the back. I love this watch and it is disappointing that I may not be able to fix it.

is this a decent watch? I've seen a lot of interest and collecting of various Gearbox and Hollowpoint watches, but is this good watch to start a collection? Thanks for your posts and suggestions.

is this a decent watch? I've seen a lot of interest and collecting of various Gearbox and Hollowpoint watches, but is this good watch to start a collection? Thanks for your posts and suggestions.

Since there are three generations to choose from and are still relatively easily available for a reasonable price: YES.

The only thing to look out for is the Unobtanium straps, make sure they're not damaged. Because getting them individually is either a scalpers market or very difficult.

Back