• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Cube...how Much To Pay?

Well there you go, thanks Carrera. Unfortunately shows my lack of UK conversion knowledge. thx

I think they are really cool. I am new to formally collecting Oakleys. I am a design guy and have over the years built a little collection of my own. I had no idea that people had such vast collections or that a community like this existed.
I just purchased a Cube for $300. A High price from what I have just reed. I want to see my collection not just a bunch of soft cases. The little vaults I have seen go for $100-250 as do the foam carry cases that still conceal your collection. These cubes seem like the perfect starter set for the "newly obsessed". I can not wait to get mine.

I have received my Cube. I think it is great. I saw some other ones on eBay, after I purchased mine. They were less expensive but mine is in better shape and the shelf was included. I have seen some on Oakley Forum that have been polished/cleaned. How would you recommend doing that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back