• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY CUSTOM SHOP Radar

jon bev

Oakley Beginner
I was on Oakley trying to customize a pair of Radars. There are limited option for the color frame, i wanted matte black but only three colors available. Does anyone know if these are being phased out for the radar-lock or why there is limited custom options.

Thanks

I was on Oakley trying to customize a pair of Radars. There are limited option for the color frame, i wanted matte black but only three colors available. Does anyone know if these are being phased out for the radar-lock or why there is limited custom options.

Thanks
Being phased out because of Radar EV

so are radar lock going to be phased out also. I dont like the EV frame, need to get my order in asap on the locks then..

so are radar lock going to be phased out also. I dont like the EV frame, need to get my order in asap on the locks then..
No idea. I hate the arm of Radar locks scratches the inside of the lenses. Why don't u like the EV

Thanks for that, didnt know that about the RADARLOCK. Do not like the shape of the EV at the top.

Back