• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley customization service down??

J_love81

Oakley Enthusiast
Indiana
Hey guys, it's certainly been awhile since I've posted here in the Forum. The whole purpose of this thread is to find out why the custom feature is down on the Oakley and OaklySI sites, and if anyone knows if it'll be back up and running. I am a member of the OakleySI site being a military veteran and knowing that they have the custom feature where I can customize my own sunglasses for a discounted price is awesome! If anyone knows anything about this topic please let me know!

Hey guys, it's certainly been awhile since I've posted here in the Forum. The whole purpose of this thread is to find out why the custom feature is down on the Oakley and OaklySI sites, and if anyone knows if it'll be back up and running. I am a member of the OakleySI site being a military veteran and knowing that they have the custom feature where I can customize my own sunglasses for a discounted price is awesome! If anyone knows anything about this topic please let me know!

I am pretty sure it's because of staff shortages due to safety precautions from the coronavirus response.
There is some sort of warning about this on the oakley.com site

I am pretty sure it's because of staff shortages due to safety precautions from the coronavirus response.
There is some sort of warning about this on the oakley.com site
Okay. I kind of thought that that was the reason but I didn't want to rule anything else out. Thank you!

It was down on the SI site. I went to order another pair of Holbrooks and couldn’t find it. Figured they’d stopped doing it. Then a few days later, went back to look at the Ballistic M Frame 3.0 and the Custom was back.....

It was down on the SI site. I went to order another pair of Holbrooks and couldn’t find it. Figured they’d stopped doing it. Then a few days later, went back to look at the Ballistic M Frame 3.0 and the Custom was back.....
I went on SI last Wednesday to check again and the Custom feature was back up. I ordered a custom pair of Flak 2.0XL and a pair of sandals while I was on the site. Had to take advantage of that 30% off deal they were running for off-duty sunglasses.

Back