• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "CUSTOMS X" Rubber Kits.....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Found these pictures online.....does anyone know anything about these kits? Who makes them and how much?

3ytu8ahe.jpg

Just found this searching the web.....CustomsX, Thailand

CustomsX

Exporting Products Custom Replacment Rubber For Juliet, Romeo1 And X Square

We are CustomsX based in Samutprakarn , Thailand. We are member of Tradekey.com since January, 2010. Our business is related to Apparel & Clothing industry and we specifically deal in Custom Replacment Rubber for Oakley Juliet, Romeo1 and X Square. Please find our product details below: Thank you for taking the time to go through our business profile. If there are any question, inquiry or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Why join ImportersHub.com?As an ExporterAs an ImporterConnects you with Buyers instantly!Saves you time & cost!Very user friendly!Access over 2 million Buying inquries!

Looks like that is an Ebay seller ID on the box. You maybe able to track them down..... I have seen these aftermarket rubbers used in some of the so called "custom" Oakley sellers on ebay. You know the ones that pull ALL the OEM stuff off, put on aftermarket, then sell the dolled up frame for some awful price and turn the OEM stuff over for extra $$$$ You know these sellers I watch all 5 of them play games.

I already use this product Custom X before I got my Oakley original rubber.
I think its good enought. I still keep the Red,White and Silver till now just for backup.

I got my aqua set for my Ruby Clear pair from Linegear. There were $14.....seem pretty good....have held up for 2 years though they get virtually no face time so I don't know how they hold up to daily wear.

Back