• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley D1 digital watch Alarm function inop

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Hi, Just wondered if anyone else has had the same issue. I recently acquired a D1 watch to wear purely for work purposes. I downloaded a manual which instructed how to set the Alarm but have never managed to get it to function. Everything else on the watch works as it should. Is it possibly battery related? Has anyone else experienced this. It isn't a big deal but it would be nice to have everything functioning as it should.

Thanks

First of all welcome to the forum
Press the lower left button 4 times up untill u reach the alarm function.with the lower middle button u can change it to daily or 1 time alarm.keep pressesd the lower left button for more than 2 seconds up untill the minutes blink.set them with the 2 right buttons for up and down.press the middle lower button once to make the hour blink and adjust same way as the minutes.when u finish press the lower left button once.make sure that the alarm sign on the upper right corner of the lcd is on.

Done all that Bud but still nothing. Forgot to mention i have another one which the Alarm works on. The only difference visually on the display is that the working one displays AM or PM in the top left corner by the illumination button, Whereas the one with the inop alarm doesn't.

Back