• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
We review everything to know about the Oakley Dart Sunglasses and why these are one of the top Oakley Women’s sunglasses!

History and Background
While Oakley has shifted more towards Unisex frames in recent years, the Oakley Dart sunglasses stand out as one of the most popular womans sunglasses of all time.
Released in 2006, the Dart is the epitome of the Oakley collection for women. Retaining the aggressive styling and design Oakley is known for, they still added a feminine touch. Check out our complete review of the Oakley Dart Sunglasses below including where you can still find them for sale!
Unfortunately these Sunglasses were discontinued after a several year run as one of Oakley’s top women’s frames.
Oakley Dart Sunglasses Review
Frame and Design
The Oakley Dart frame features a single continuous lens that spans the bridge made of a thin, full C-5...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I have loved my Oakley Darts since my son let me choose them for my birthday in 2008. The frame is a rich bronze, and the peripheral vision through the brown curved lenses is a gift. They are the perfect driving glasses; I even sometimes wear them at night under city lights when it's raining. Sadly, the lenses have grown tiny scratches over the years, and I stopped wearing them a couple of years ago. But they are still my favorite 20230105_180845.jpg of all time. I just rediscovered them in my jewelry box and want to find new lenses for them. They are so comfortable and 'stylin' I want to wear them again!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back