• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY Day At RED Announcement...

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
Some have asked if its true and some dont care im sure...
But...
I just got off the phone with Tash at RED and CONFIRMED I will be bringing my "entire" collection for display to the event... I will be leaving nothing at home, so when I say entire I mean ENTIRE...

I have decided to make this "ONE TIME" showing... I will be closing the doors and will be going dark again after the event and Collectors Profile on the O-Review to follow the event, so this is your one and only chance to see the collection. It would be great to meet all of you, trade with you and shake hands with you so if you are on the fence about going please make it happen...

I will be trading (as always preferred) and selling some items as well so bring your rares and lets make some deals!!! I will also bring some rare cigars to trade also is anyone is interested, if not ill just smoke them...lol

:bigboss:

Nice Del! Do you plan on getting rid of everything or do you think you'll walk out with some decent goodies?
I never plan to get rid of everything, I am just hoping to streamline my collection more to items that I have a vested interest in and hopefully aquire some more while there. I dont know if that will happen, that will depend on who shows up and what they are looking for as well as what they have to trade... I plan to make a handout of what ill be looking for at the event, hopefully that will help...

Back