• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deal Card

Same issue here. I got the discount card in the mail. It did not work when I had over $100 of regular priced apparel in the cart. I tried the $50 off and $20 off coupons and neither worked. :headbang:

Their site blows goats

They need a redesign
I am a Web Developer and I consistently shake my head at how bad the site functions. Lots of bad links and dead pages. Business 101 for an E-commerce site to maintain its sales platform. Don’t even get me started about why that’s a problem with SEO and analytics..Really Oakley?

Got this in the mail today. I’m not going to use it, so figured I’d post it here to give the O crowd. $20 off any $50 purchase, $50 off any $100 purchase. First to respond get the codes on the backView attachment 503587

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 10 codes available if anyone needs-
Will work at o-stores and vaults also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I went to my local Vault store where more or less all clothing and accessories are 40% off or more and they told me in order to use the card, all prices would have to go back to full retail.....:headbang:

Back