• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Project Pair time at 6pm. In addition to Split, they have $49 Hijinx (brown tortoise, crystal black), $54 Crankcase, $59 Big Taco, Fuel Cell, $63 Flak XLJ (red/BI), and $74 polarized Eyepatch 2. Several of those are Black Iridium too, not the normally cheaper bronze or greys that often end up in deal sites.

I just got my GP75 Frogs from there. Were well packaged, legitimate, trustable site. I always check it when I'm in deal mood. Good stuff pops up all the time.

Picked up a gp 75 frogs at first purchase with no problems. Second, purchase I got the aquatique collection (1) hot spot, (1) lagoon, (1) drop off. But they sent me (1) hotspot and (2) lagoon (0) drop off. So i called customer service which sadly happened to be out of u.s.a. So I thought I was clear with my situation. They sent me another lagoon. So after second call, finally they got it right.

None the less. It is a legit site.

Last edited:
How often do they update/Change the products on this website? (if anybody know)

How often do they update/Change the products on this website? (if anybody know)
It's a clearance seller. They belong to a bigger conglomerate of companies, I know Zappos is part of it.

They sell 'til they're sold out, and they add new pairs when Oakley dumps off the old stock the Vault can't move.

There's no set schedule

Latest Posts

Back