• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Yeah someone had put the sticker over the worst damage
6pm service and shipping has been very questionable lately from my experience. My last pair was shipped in a plain yellow office envelope. Needless to say my Oakleys were smashed. Luckily there was only a scratch on the ear stem. I could live with it. It was the last pair. But I still b!tched out 6pm. They ended up giving me a 10% credit back and a shipping upgrade for my next order. I still called them F-ing idiots for shipping sunglasses in an envelope.

I have also had a similar thing happen with them I received a pair of what was suppose to be rvd batwolf. There was no Oakley box only some white shipping box the correct Oakley bag & a fake pair of glasses. They looked like a combo of batwolf and Fuel Cell. Obviously I sent them back. I don't know if they just resell items that are returned without checking them or what. I have ordered from them before and after and the glasses have been authentic and new. I come to the conclusion try to stay away when there is only 1 left. Just what I have learned hope it helps.

Holy crap, I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Also, look at all the beautiful frogskins! Those Green fades.. hnggh!

Back