• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Oakley Frogskins Acid Tortoise: $54.99 for pink, $59.50 for black, $59.99 for green, and $69.99 for orange. Good prices for sure. The black look great :cool-20::
2490866-p-MULTIVIEW_zpsf31bc57f.jpg

I saw the Fives Squared for $39.99 last night and almost bought a 3rd pair of rootbeers (currently have 1 for me and 1 for my wife). I bought my other rootbeers for $55 each and thought that was a decent deal at the time but $36.99 with free shipping is a steal. My wife loves her Fives Squared (she wears her grey smoke for work and will be getting the rootbeers from me for Easter), so I just pulled the plug on another pair and am having them customized with cerakote for her birthday. Now I just have to decide what color to go with. I had a hard time not updating the order to 2 pairs and buying a set to customize for me too but I resisted. You almost got me 6pm! Now that I picked up a pair for $36.99, everyone else grab a pair because I'm sure they won't last long.
:crazypilot:

So where do lenses for these things come from? I see Asian fit fives squared lenses on the vault. Does this mean lenses are not discounted yet? Or maybe what 6pm is selling is in fact Asian fit?

So where do lenses for these things come from? I see Asian fit fives squared lenses on the vault. Does this mean lenses are not discounted yet? Or maybe what 6pm is selling is in fact Asian fit?
I would also like to know. I considered buying the Asian fit lenses to see if they would fit. As far as I know, the Fives Squared frames on 6pm.com are not considered Asian fit, but I could be wrong. I purchased a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ from 6pm and was concerned that they were Asian fit after seeing Asian fit ones on sale on Oakley Vault in the same color. I called 6pm and they told me the listing would have "Asian fit" in the title and description if that's what they were. I feel like I am saying "Asian fit" a lot :oops:

Snagged a pair thx for the heads up. And if they don't fit I will pass along to a fellow member.
I am sure she will like them but if not send me a message man I might take them off your hands if 6pm stays sold out. It shows they have them but doesn't let you add it to the cart

HOLBROOK, Polished Rootbeer w/ Grey Polarized for $69.99 with free shipping:
Oakley Holbrook Polished Rootbeer w/ Grey Polarized - 6pm.com

HIJINX, Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Lens HIJINX for $44.99
Oakley Hijinx Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Lens - 6pm.com

FUEL CELL, Polished White/Matte White/Black Iridium Lens $54.99
Oakley Fuel Cell™ Polished White/Matte White/Black Iridium Lens - 6pm.com

CRANKCASE, Polished Black w/Warm Grey $54.99 or Polished White w/Jade Iridium $59.99
Oakley Crankcase Polished Black W/Warm Grey - 6pm.com

MUST resist these deals :crazy:

Last edited:
Back