• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals Rules, Please READ!!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Welcome to the new Oakley Deals and Steals area on the Oakley Forum. This area was designed so that members can share good deals on Oakley Products, they have found online(i.e Ebay, Craigslist, etc.. Please read the below rules before posting in this area:

1) No self-promoting, this is not the area for you to post your own craigslist or ebay ad, you can post your own ad in the appropriate Exchange area.

2) Include links for online sales, Always include a link to the sale you are discussing unless of course the sale is in a store, in which case please provide as much details as possible

3) Include details, please do not simply post a link and write "Good Deal", Include as many details about the sale and product as you can, also please Title the thread based on the sale, not just "Read this, awesome deal".

4) NO FAKES, Any users posting links to sites with "Awesome Deals" selling counterfeit Oakley products will be warned and possibly banned. This forum is dedicated to Authentic Oakley products.

5) No Link shorteners, Please do not use a link shortener when posting links to sales. Always include the original URL to the site.

6) Enjoy, this area was created per numerous requests from the community for a forum where they could share sales and deals with other members, so have fun and be courteous!

OakleyBoss

Hi, my first post so go easy on me!! lol.

Ive just started my Oakley collection, total 1 pair, but I am really pleased with them I just wanted to share my thoughts. After seeing Oakley Plaintiff in an eBay shop at a steal of £114.99 I visited the shop owners own website ( link deleted. )and they were even cheaper at £109.99. Don't know why they were cheaper on there own website than in there eBay shop but I wasn't complaining. Eventually I opted for the special edition Moto GP version as I prefer the grey lens to the other blue lens plaintiff they had. I'm not a Moto GP fan but I am lovin the special edition! Worth a visit to (link deleted) they have an eBay shop as well but as mentioned its worth going straight to there website as it seems a bit cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive just started my Oakley collection, total 1 pair, but I am really pleased with them I just wanted to share my thoughts. After seeing Oakley Plaintiff in an eBay shop at a steal of £114.99 I visited the shop owners own website (link deleted) and they were even cheaper at £109.99. Don't know why they were cheaper on there own website than in there eBay shop but I wasn't complaining. Eventually I opted for the special edition Moto GP version as I prefer the grey lens to the other blue lens plaintiff they had. I'm not a Moto GP fan but I am lovin the special edition! Worth a visit to (link deleted) they have an eBay shop as well but as mentioned its worth going straight to there website as it seems a bit cheaper.

1) No self-promoting

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW.
Welcome to the forum Kobe007.:welcome:

The reason I say WOW is cause this thread was here 2 years ago and the deals get posted all over the place EXCEPT for here. :lolsign:

apologies, not really sure what im doing! Maybe I should have read more threads rather than jumping right in! he he.

Back