• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Decals Stickers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

OK, so I'm trying something new to me, I bought a home vinyl cutter and was playing around with it tonight. I can cut just about any logo out there as long as it's one color! Cut these 5 decals, black vinyl, all measure between 5" and 5.25". What are they worth to anyone? $20 for all 5? More or Less? I can also do them in other colors very easily.
image1.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice!!

Ooops found some older posts that this is frowned upon. If so, it can be deleted, if not let me know what you want!

Username Hidden said:
Ooops found some older posts that this is frowned upon. If so, it can be deleted, if not let me know what you want!

There is a couple of other members that do it too but they keep it on the downlow.

Username Hidden said:

Nice work bro. Thanks for thinking about us!

Username Hidden said:
Whats your point of posting this here?

In case anyone wanted to buy

Username Hidden said:
OK, so I'm trying something new to me, I bought a home vinyl cutter and was playing around with it tonight. I can cut just about any logo out there as long as it's one color! Cut these 5 decals, black vinyl, all measure between 5" and 5.25". What are they worth to anyone? $20 for all 5? More or Less? I can also do them in other colors very easily.
View attachment 538326

How much did that vinyl cutter cost you? I’ve always wanted one

Back