• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deep Water Polarized lens for everyday use?

Dancad88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Swansea, Uk
I am looking at getting a set of DWP for my flak 1.0s I was wondering what they are like as daily wearer? I’m currently living on the island of Cyprus so we have good mediterainien sun all year round.

My current set up is ice iridium polarised but Unfortunately they are rather beaten up.

I am looking at getting a set of DWP for my flak 1.0s I was wondering what they are like as daily wearer? I’m currently living on the island of Cyprus so we have good mediterainien sun all year round.

My current set up is ice iridium polarised but Unfortunately they are rather beaten up.

They work great. Dark enough to handle bright sunlight and still not too dark.

This lens isn’t as dark as your Ice Polarized though so if you are used to that you may not like these on a really bright day. Other than that it is by far the best and nicest looking lens Oakley is producing right now. I used to wear Ice Polarized or Black Iridium Polarized daily but I wear DWP now. There are a few days here and there that I will switch for BIP for a little more darkness otherwise DWP is my go to.

This lens isn’t as dark as your Ice Polarized though so if you are used to that you may not like these on a really bright day. Other than that it is by far the best and nicest looking lens Oakley is producing right now. I used to wear Ice Polarized or Black Iridium Polarized daily but I wear DWP now. There are a few days here and there that I will switch for BIP for a little more darkness otherwise DWP is my go to.

Great advice. Really liking the look one it think I will take the dive and grab a pair.

Back