• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Delivery

GenericMIKE

Oakley Enthusiast
This has gotta be the worst delivery service ever....

I place an order on June 23 at 6am for around $600 USD which should qualify for the free express shipping which is a 2-day service...
correct?

Yet today, I expecting a tracking number, I get a “order processing” and order is expected June 30!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!

anyone else experience this 🤮 or am I missing something?

This has gotta be the worst delivery service ever....

I place an order on June 23 at 6am for around $600 USD which should qualify for the free express shipping which is a 2-day service...
correct?

Yet today, I expecting a tracking number, I get a “order processing” and order is expected June 30!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!

anyone else experience this or am I missing something?

The 2 day shipping they are mentioning starts when they hand it to the shipping company and not when you place the order. I agree, covid prob has a lot to do with the delayed shipping

The 2 day shipping they are mentioning starts when they hand it to the shipping company and not when you place the order. I agree, covid prob has a lot to do with the delayed shipping

meanwhile with other brands I’ve ordered from — everything is back to normal.
10 days an order still processing...
and weekends they won’t do anything so that’s going to 13 days of nothing but being left in the dark

This was common before Corona. In the event that one item of the order is out of stock, the entire order gets delayed. Sometimes it takes a frustrating and lengthy phone call to "customer support" to find out what the hold up is. They used to do partial shipping but I am not sure if they have done that in the last few years.

Their shipping service is pretty quick once it actually leaves their possession. I have not ordered anything from them lately so I do not know how Corona is affecting things. Hopefully you get your stuff soon.

This was common before Corona. In the event that one item of the order is out of stock, the entire order gets delayed. Sometimes it takes a frustrating and lengthy phone call to "customer support" to find out what the hold up is. They used to do partial shipping but I am not sure if they have done that in the last few years.

Their shipping service is pretty quick once it actually leaves their possession. I have not ordered anything from them lately so I do not know how Corona is affecting things. Hopefully you get your stuff soon.
I did manage to talk to customer support online and they said it “do to the massive influx of orders, they are a bit backed up”

so disappointing. But thanks for letting me in on the scoop of what it’s normally supposed to look like

Back