• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Delivery

Lucky you! Congrats I’m jealous.
I havent done to many big purchases with them during it. I think the lenses I bought in the last sale took a little longer. But the eyewear itself has been about 4 or 5 day turn around depending on when in the week I made the order.

When I ship out, I use predominately First Class mail (3-4 days). And mail delivery times have been a crap shoot lately. Some mail is getting thru quickly or at normal delivery speeds. But most mail is taking longer to get wherever. With more really late mail (more than one week). I communicate with buyers of the late mail, to try and avoid bad feedback, for something that I have no control over.

This has gotta be the worst delivery service ever....

I place an order on June 23 at 6am for around $600 USD which should qualify for the free express shipping which is a 2-day service...
correct?

Yet today, I expecting a tracking number, I get a “order processing” and order is expected June 30!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!

anyone else experience this 🤮 or am I missing something?
Just a sign of the times. I've had a delayed custom order years ago because one of the parts was not available. I ended up changing it because I got tired of waiting...

Lately, it is probably the pandemic that is delaying stuff and like others said, it's not 2 days from order placement.

Yes I have had other things take weeks coming from Amazon and Walmart.com just depends on stock availability and also region now with both covid and these ignorant rioters disrupting everything

Back